Discover better ways to handle disputes than a Contempt Action!

Your ex-spouse is not following your separation agreement ordered by the court; you’re frustrated, and your first reaction is to file a contempt! Before you make that decision, this is what a contempt action looks like…. We file a motion, then we wait…. and wait some more and then maybe the Court will agree there… Read more »