Are you ready to plan for the New Year in a career that offers:
- Exciting & reliable pay structure,
- Flexible Hours
- Long-term Career Options and Advancement,
- Exceptional Work Environment and Atmosphere
- & Quality Clients who appreciate your help?
Job Responsibilities Include:
- Successfully manage a client case load of 25-30 family law clients.
- Negotiate and/or Litigate successful resolutions for clients.
- Draft necessary correspondence and pleadings to effectively represent clients.
- Communicate effectively and frequently with clients, opposing counsel, and professionals as needed.
- Cooperate with firm protocols and expectations.
- Licensed to practice law in Colorado
- 5+ years of Colorado Family Law Experience
- Strong litigation and negotiation skills
- Ability to work Independently and efficiently
- Strong desire to work & build lasting role within the firm
We work with families throughout the State of Colorado, offering high quality client care
and striving to keep clients in control of their family’s future and finances. We’re aggressively compassionate about our professional life while respecting one another and appreciating our personal and family time. With a team of strong professionals, we’re excited to continue to grow, to build and serve others. Join us.